Sunday 1 July 2012

Three interviews down

Just got out of interview 3. I turned up 20 mins early for it hoping to use time in the waiting room to write about interview 2 but (ridiculously) they were running ahead of schedule and asked me to go in early. Mad scenes.

Anyhow, I could not have been made to feel more welcome ahead of interview 2. They offered me tea, chocolate cake, all sorts. Incredibly friendly Set both in the waiting area and in the interview. I'm glad I got to meet them.

Interview 3 saw my first advocacy exercise of the year, followed by some general chat. Again, friendly Set and I knew a couple of people on the panel as they appeared in front o my judge when I was Marshalling. The advocacy went well but not sure I performed perfectly in the questions.

All in all, a knackering morning, constantly on edge for three hours. Yes, I know that's the career. I look forward to developing a coffee and adrenaline addiction in coming years.

No comments:

Post a Comment